Consolidate multiple invoices in one invoice for same customer

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sandeep9812
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Consolidate multiple invoices in one invoice for same customer

Hi team,

One of my customer has not paid his last 11 invoices. He is asking me to send one consolidate invoice (combined invoice for all the overdue amount) for the overdue amount. How can I combine all 11 invoices in one ?? 
I am using myob essential account, need your suggestions.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Consolidate multiple invoices in one invoice for same customer

Hi @Sandeep9812 

MYOB Business doesn't have the ability to consolidate multiple invoices into a single record. Should this be required you would be looking at manually working out the total value and then recording an invoice for that amount. 

The above process also needs some consideration around what you are going to do with regard to the current invoices in the system as you are duplicating your invoices using that above process:

• Option 1: Delete a set of invoices after creation i.e. delete the original or the new combined one

• Option 2: Set up a holding banking (Accounting>>Chart of accounts>>Create account - give the account a number, name, and set the account type to be Bank). Once created, you would pay off the original invoices through the Sale>>Create invoice payment function as you would normally. When creating the combined invoice you would use that holding account as the allocation account. This process will close off the original sales, only leaving the combined invoice.

Alternatively,to sending an invoice, you want to send out the customer a statement that would show the outstanding invoices OR a copy of a Sales report (would recommend a report like the Sales register report for that customer) outlining the outstanding invoices.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post