Forum Discussion

MJ7
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

How do I know if the Customer Statement got sent?

Hi There

Before the upgrade, whenever I sent my Customers their monthly Statements, I would receive an email that said each of the Statements were successfully sent.

Since the upgrade, I no longer receive the emails.  Where abouts in MYOB Essentials can I see whether or not my Statements were successfully emailed to my customers?

Thanks for your help.

• Hi MJ7 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. At this stage, it's not possible to view the customer statement sent status like you can with individual invoices. 

The team are still planning more customizations in this product range. You might like to add your idea to the MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange - It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MJ7
    Experienced Cover User

Hi 

I'm just re-posting my question from last week to see if anyone can assist.......

Before the upgrade, whenever I sent my Customers their monthly Statements, I would receive an email that said each of the Statements were successfully sent.

Since the upgrade, I no longer receive the emails.  Where abouts in MYOB Essentials can I see whether or not my Statements were successfully emailed to my customers?

Thanks for your help.

SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi MJ7 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. At this stage, it's not possible to view the customer statement sent status like you can with individual invoices. 

The team are still planning more customizations in this product range. You might like to add your idea to the MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange - It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Inapickle
      Contributing User

We HATE it when MYOB makes changes and takes away options we used to use regularly.

Please put statement records back!