Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Tradify Invoices import as Service Only Template

Having an issue with Tradify invoices sent to MYOB business/essentails atuomatically slotting into the Services template instead of my default Services and Items template. I've done all the checks to set the defaults but it still acts as though the Services and Items template doesnt exist let alone being set as the default.

Within each MYOB invoice imported from Tradify, I have to manually select the Services and Items option then retype every line to show the item detail across the line. It is excessively slow and tedious.

4 REPLIES 4
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Tradify Invoices import as Service Only Template

Hi @HelenAgnew 

Thank you for your post. 

There is a setting in MYOB Business/Essentials to set the default layout. Click on your business name on the upper right >> Sales Settings >> Layout. In here, you can choose Services and Items and Save. Let me know how it goes.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

HelenAgnew
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you, that was the specific reason I posted. I've used the sales settings to set the MYOB invoice default to Services and Items but it has no affect.

HelenAgnew
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

My Service & Items template is my default in MYOB but Tradify Invoices still import as Service Only. Please help.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

115Kudos

484Solutions

Hi @HelenAgnew,

Thank you for reaching out about the issue you're experiencing with Tradify Invoices importing as Service Only templates in MYOB. 

At the moment, there is no direct control over how Tradify invoices are formatted when imported into MYOB. Since Tradify is a third-party application, the template and format of the data sent to MYOB are determined by Tradify's integration with MYOB. I recommend reaching out to Tradify's support team for further assistance. They should be able to provide guidance on how to rectify the sales template from their end before importing it into MYOB. It's possible that there may be specific settings or configurations within Tradify that need adjustment.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to start a new post. 

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post