cant send invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
624 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

624Posts

43Kudos

3Solutions

cant send invoice

getting this error when sending an invoice, not sure why? 

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 8.53.55 am.png

3 REPLIES 3
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: cant send invoice

Hi @LCrowhurst 

Thank you for your post. 

Firstly, I would suggest checking the Reply-to email address (Sales Settings >> Email defaults) and To Email of the customer you're trying to send an invoice to (Contacts >> Click on customer name). You can also log out and log back into your account, then try to resend the email. Also, clear your browser cache or you can try a different browser to test emailing the invoice. 

If you are still unable to send the invoice, kindly send or attach the error log. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
624 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

624Posts

43Kudos

3Solutions

@Sean_DC wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

Thank you for your post. 

Firstly, I would suggest checking the Reply-to email address (Sales Settings >> Email defaults) and To Email of the customer you're trying to send an invoice to (Contacts >> Click on customer name). You can also log out and log back into your account, then try to resend the email. Also, clear your i did all browser cache or you can try a different browser to test emailing the invoice. 

If you are still unable to send the invoice, kindly send or attach the error log. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

i did all that however i shouldnt have to as it should  just work. i was able to send another invoice today. that cliebt paid so i didnt want to send it again. 

nothing had changed. Man Frustrated

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi @LCrowhurst 

I'm sorry to hear about that experience. If you would need to send another email, I would suggest following these steps on sending or attaching the error log so I can investigate the error further. 

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post