Forum Discussion

Veena
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago
Solved

Purchases Register

I have one client whose Bills tab search function doesn't seem to work. If I put in an established supplier's name in 'Supplier' on the Bills tab, the system only locates 3 suppliers with, say, the word 'Sydney' in the name-but doesn't recognise at all the supplier's name I am looking for (which contains Sydney). Strangely, if I put the name in the far right 'Search' box, MYOB can locate the supplier. I have this problem with searching under 'Supplier' for most.

• Hi Veena 

Thanks for your post. 

In this case, you should first check the filter date, If there is no transaction for that specific supplier on the filtered dates, the supplier dates will not appear and will only appear if you use the search box. 

If further assistance is required, feel free to post again. We're happy to assist 

Or If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Veena 

Thanks for your post. 

In this case, you should first check the filter date, If there is no transaction for that specific supplier on the filtered dates, the supplier dates will not appear and will only appear if you use the search box. 

If further assistance is required, feel free to post again. We're happy to assist 

Or If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel