Forum Discussion

Marr
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Unable to delete purchase

Since the myob essentials upgrade, I am having difficulty deleting a purchase that is no longer required. 'something went wrong, try again later or refresh browser' doesnt fix the issue. Screenshot attached. 

It appears there is something wrong with the item 'materials'. If I try to open this item I get 'something went wrong'. screen shot attached.

• Hi Marr

Thanks for your post. I've had a script run over your file that should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > Sign back into your file. You should be able to delete the invoice now. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Marr

Thanks for your post. I've had a script run over your file that should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > Sign back into your file. You should be able to delete the invoice now. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Marr
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you that worked!