Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Creating an advisor

I needed to create an advisor and in error sent them an invitiation as an Administrator which I cancelled straight away.

The issue I now have is that when I try to send an invitation to the advisor it tells me their email address already exists.  I can see their email address in the cancelled administrator invititations but I can't remove it.  How do I get the invitation to my advisor?

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, JoanneNZ14

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the error message says that the email address already exists, please check the user access window to see if any user added has the same email address of the advisor. To do this, go to Setup > User Access. Check each user ID and the email address entered. If the same email address was entered, you can delete the existing if it's no longer needed and then add the advisor again. More information regarding this can be found in the Help Article: Invite a user to an online file.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen