Forum Discussion

tonyr2
Experienced User
3 months ago
Solved

Possible migration from MYOB AccountRight Plus to MYOB Business Pro

Hi, I currently have 3 company files using MYOB AccountRight Plus, I have been advised of subscrition price increase from April 2024 due to removal of discounts. With an additional 2 companies possib...
    3 months ago

Hi, tonyr2. Thank you for your post.

The difference in price between MYOB AccountRight Plus and Business Pro is primarily due to the different features and capabilities each plan offers. AccountRight Plus is designed for larger businesses that require a powerful desktop and web app, with features such as advanced inventory features, and time billing. On the other hand, Business Pro is a more simplified solution, which is 100% web-based and does not require any downloads.

In terms of migrating to Business Pro, there are both advantages and disadvantages. The advantages include the lower cost and the simplicity of a web-based solution. However, there are certain features that are not available in Business Pro, such as category tracking. If you have used these functions in AccountRight, this information will not be migrated.

As for the migration process, MYOB does provide support. The migration is included in your subscription and MYOB aims to provide you with your migrated data within seven business days after you submit your file to MYOB Migration Services. However, please note that certain data such as customised forms and reports are not migrated. If an issue arises which impacts MYOB's ability to migrate your file in this timeframe, they will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Cheers,    

Hannah