Forum Discussion

Betho11
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

EOFY Finalisation report amounts now changed

Hi 

I have done the EOFY finalisation report, checked it against the Payroll register summary and Payroll Activity Summary, all were matching 3 days ago.

I have now gone to single touch payroll EOFY finalisation online and the amount showing for the 2022/ 2023 year is different, 4 employee amounts have reduced and they are showing the reduced amounts ticked under the final indicator.   Is there something I'm doing wrong or how can I correct this?

• Hi Betho11 and cboss 

Thanks for reaching out to us and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, you would need to check if the payroll register and the payroll activity report match. If the reports match you would need to send an update event. Additionally, you would need to make sure that the ATO reporting category assigned to each pay item is correct.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have this same issue and the information sent through to ATO is wrong. I have reversed it all but it has not corrected it

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Betho11 and cboss 

Thanks for reaching out to us and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, you would need to check if the payroll register and the payroll activity report match. If the reports match you would need to send an update event. Additionally, you would need to make sure that the ATO reporting category assigned to each pay item is correct.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
      Leneth

Betho11
        Contributing User

Hi I have checked the the payroll register and the payroll activity reports and both are correct. I have also spoken to the employees and they have had a look on the my gov app and the amounts match my reports. Would it have something to do with the change over to STP phase 2? I have read somewhere that this is causing some discrepancy in what is now showing YTD verification report, originally the amounts were correct.