Forum Discussion

AwG1
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

How do I set up Salary Sacrifice for Not for Profit

Hello

I need to have this explained to me in very simple terms please. I need to set up all my staff for salary sacrifice for a not for profi organisation in Australia.  Can someone help please?

thank you

• Hi AwG1 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Generally, you can set up salary sacrifice by going to payroll > pay item > superannuation tab and creating a super pay item. This Help Article, Setting up Salary Sacrifice Superannuation, has detailed information to assist with this.

However, since this is for a NFP organization, it would be best to speak with the ATO regarding the reporting category you'll need to assign it to.

Please feel free to post again , I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AwG1 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Generally, you can set up salary sacrifice by going to payroll > pay item > superannuation tab and creating a super pay item. This Help Article, Setting up Salary Sacrifice Superannuation, has detailed information to assist with this.

However, since this is for a NFP organization, it would be best to speak with the ATO regarding the reporting category you'll need to assign it to.

Please feel free to post again , I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess