Forum Discussion

2 years ago

MYOB Teams more than 1 approving manager

Any update on when Teams will have more than 1 approving manager per employee?

Have been waiting now for 6 months for an update on this! We are unable to use MYOB Teams until this is fixed as our employees have more that 1 manager to approve each of their jobs.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ADTrees 

Thanks for your post. For now, we can only have one approving manager per employee. Will provide updates if there's any regarding this concern.

Best regards,

Doreen

MW_Allie
    Contributing Cover User

This is really needed!  Especially under circumstances if the approving manager is away!

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, MW_Allie I understand your concern. 

Your opinion about this specific issue is already heard. Rest assured that we already raised this with the relevant team.

Regards,

Hannah

Rebecca3
      Experienced User

Hi, are there any updates with this? We need to have multiple approving managers for each employee.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Rebecca3,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for expressing your concern and we appreciate your patience during this time. In this regard, we can add two approving managers in MYOB Teams. You will need to create a card file for them as an employee so he can add as approving manager. However, if you add two approving managers and one of them approves the timesheet, it will not show on the other one, since it was already approved. You can check out this Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Teams, for more information. 

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with and I am happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel