MYOB Teams not transferring activities, jobs & customers entered in the timesheet

DJC_Cate
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Teams not transferring activities, jobs & customers entered in the timesheet

When an employee enters a timesheet in the app with an activity, job & customer selected and it is approved when it appears in MYOB time billing the activity, job & customer do not come across.  All other data does.  How do we fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Re: MYOB Teams not transferring activities, jobs & customers entered in the timesheet

Hi, @DJC_Cate

Thanks for your post.

When entering activities in a timesheet, it can only have the hours worked. In your case, please send us a screenshot of the time when an employee was able to enter a job and customer. This will help us assist you efficiently. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

DJC_Cate
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Teams not transferring activities, jobs & customers entered in the timesheet

Hi Doreen,

Here is an example.  So I submit time as an employee in the MYOB Team App selecting an activity, job & customer.  I then approve it in the MYOB Team Portal (where it does not show that information which I would actually be required to review prior to approving as a mananger) and when I go into AccountRight the timesheet does not have that information available either.

IMG_3829.PNGIMG_3830.PNGScreenshot 2024-03-12 104153.pngScreenshot 2024-03-12 104251.pngScreenshot 2024-03-12 104403.png

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi, @DJC_Cate

Thank you for providing the requested screenshots.

As per checking, the screenshot you sent and had the option to add a job and a customer is only for activity. Timesheets don't recognise job and customer as it can only have the number of hours worked. You will find more information through our Help Articles: Using the MYOB Team mobile app and Using the MYOB Team admin portal.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post