Forum Discussion

Tiah
Contributing User
9 months ago

Myob Teams Leave Reason no longer working

Hi, 

We seem to be having issues with all our employees' Myob team's accounts. They are no longer able to apply for leave due to the 'Leave reason', this section is suddenly blank. 

is anyone else experiencing this? And how can we fix it?

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Tiah
    Contributing User

I have also removed an employee to try to re-invite them hoping this would reset it but now I can't even re-invite the employee who I removed.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Tiah 

Thanks for your post.

Kindly attach a screenshot of what the screen looks like on your end when filing for leave. Also, please make sure that the employees are linked to the leave that they are applying for. Lastly, kindly advise the employees to uninstall and then reinstall the application. You may also check The Help Articles: Getting started with MYOB Team and Using the MYOB Team mobile app for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

Tiah
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen, 

Thank you for your response. Here are the screenshots from the app. This is after deleting the app and reinstalling the app. 

All Employees are linked to the leave they are applying for. It was all working just fine until recently. 

Could you please also assist in how i can re-invite an employee to myob teams who i removed?

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Tiah 

Thanks for your response.

Since you were able to uninstall and then reinstall the application that could reduce the chance of an environmental issue, kindly go through The Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team to ensure your employees match the setup correctly. 

When re-inviting an employee to a location, please log in to MYOB Team Admin Portal > Click Locations, and then select the location name > Click the name of the approving manager to add and invite the employees. Once re-invited, have the employees uninstall and reinstall the application and then accept the invitation. Lastly, try to apply for a leave request again.

Please let us know how it goes. We are eager to hear back from you.

Best regards,

Doreen