Forum Discussion

zulka
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Payroll processing prior to start date of pay period

Hi MYOB Team,

I would like to ask if I can process a pay run lets say today with a pay period in the future, starting in 2 weeks?

Most of staff is salary based and the rest I plan to adjust the payments in the next month, if necessary.

Will the system allow me to do it? To pay today for future without using payments in advance accounts?

Thnaks,

Mon

• Hi zulka

Thank you for your post. The system will indeed allow you to create the pay run at a future date. The pay run date, however, will still be recorded with the date you recorded it. You can check this article 'Do a Pay Run' to understand more about how the pay run recording functions.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi zulka

Thank you for your post. The system will indeed allow you to create the pay run at a future date. The pay run date, however, will still be recorded with the date you recorded it. You can check this article 'Do a Pay Run' to understand more about how the pay run recording functions.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks

Genreve