Experienced User
4 months ago

Payroll

Good Morning,

At the begining of this year we changed our payroll from:-

Thursday to Wedesday;

To:-

Wednesday to Tuesday

I went in to "Setup" then 'Easy Setup Assistant" then "Payroll" then "Timesheets" and I changed "My Week Starts on" to Wednesday.

When I go into "Enter Timesheets" it shows the correct day/date for the current timesheet and I can enter everyones hours. So the week starts on the Wednesday in timesheets.

However, when I go in to "Process Payroll" and "Process all employees paid - Weekly" the pay period is always wrong and we have to manually enter the "Pay Period Start" date and the "Pay Period End" date.

We never had to do this before and it has only been since I changed the "My week starts on" day to Wednesday.  So, I believe I have done somethig wrong.  Please help.

Cheers

Steve

6 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SP64,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. Presently, we are aware of this issue and are actively working on a solution. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific timeframe for its resolution, but please be assured that our dedicated team is actively addressing the matter. In the meantime, feel free to reach out again if you have additional questions, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

SP64
      Experienced User

Hi Earl,

Is there any update on this.  It is a majot problem for us and no doubt all that use MYOB timesheets tht the incorrect dates/days are showing each week and we have to remember to manually change them.  Please provide us with an update asap.

Thanks

Steve

SP64
      Experienced User

Hi, 

We are stilll waiting on MYOB to fix the issue with the dates for timesheets and payroll as per my previous enquiry.  This is a major problem which was I emailed about in February this year and you were looking in to a resolution - can you please update me on when this will be rectified. 

Thanks

SP 

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SP64,

Thank you for your patience. This is still under investigation, and we are working on it to resolve this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Sai