Forum Discussion

AJMDieselRepair
Cover User
9 months ago

Superannuation allocation

Hello,

I used to be able to allocate superannuation in the bank transactions when I paid it. Since the upgrade, if I allocate the super in the bank transactions it throws my profit and loss out as it doubles the super amount. Can anyone assist me in how to allocate the super now? Otherwise it is sitting in my bank transactions.

I am only comfortable in paying the super myself, through the ATO super clearing house as this is how I have always paid super.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kehani

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AJMDieselRepair

Thanks for reaching out. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties trying to allocate your bank transactions. Generally, we choose the Match Transactions tab instead of the Allocate tab. If we used the allocate tab this would create a transaction that would cause a double-up. I would recommend finding the duplicate transactions in the Find Transaction window and seeing what makes up the double amount. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. We're happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve 

FS007
      User

I have the same issue, 

I have allocated the expense to the account Super Payble, yet it doesn't change the Super Payable from my dash board. So i unmatched the transaction. 

I have tried creating a spend money transaction - from same bank account, to Super Payble, which resulted in an increase in my dashboard Super Balance payable. 

Im stuck figuring out how to appropriately allocate my Super payments processed and paid direct via SBSCH

whathecroque
      User

Hi,

Could you please provide screenshots of your explanation becaue myob customer service wasn't able to help?

thank you

eric

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi whathecroque

Thanks for the response and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand the need for clear information about the process regarding matching these transactions. If we need to match Superannuation payments, it generally automatically matches it if it has the same date and amount recorded in the system. When you are matching bank feed transactions to superannuation transactions, you need to be in the match transaction window instead of the allocate tab.

Let us know if you need further clarification regarding this. 

Thanks,
        Genreve

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FS007

Thanks for posting your concern and sorry for the delayed response. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties in matching your super payments with your bank feeds. If your issue persists until now. May I ask for screenshots of your dashboard, transaction window (highlighting the available transactions to match it), and super transaction? 

Also, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Regards,
    Earl