Forum Discussion

BMS2
User
9 months ago
Solved

Tanda exporting timesheets

Hi Team,

Not sure how to explain this but here I go.

We use Tanda for timesheeting and the details are correct for exporting to MYOB.  A number of employees are paid above award wages but paid award on overtime.  

So when the data comes across to MYOB everything is correct except the base hourly (above award) does not appear, instead it picks it up in the Award rate.  I then have to enter the hours in the base hourly and remove the hours from the award rate.  Does anyone know how to fix this? It only happens to the full-time staff not casuals and all other information such as allowances and overtime is correct.

Thanks

• Hi BMS2,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

To further investigate this, kindly try to manually enter timesheets in MYOB and then process payrun to see if the correct base hourly rate will show up. If it shows the correct figures since Tanda is a third-party app, you may need to reach out to Tanda software.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BMS2,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

To further investigate this, kindly try to manually enter timesheets in MYOB and then process payrun to see if the correct base hourly rate will show up. If it shows the correct figures since Tanda is a third-party app, you may need to reach out to Tanda software.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Princess