Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Employee Headcount Report

We have been asked by our auditors for an Employee Headcount Report as at a particular date (eg. 31 December 2022). Is there a report that will show this easily?

The alternative that I have considered is to run a report of Employee Cards and select the Start Date & Termination Dates for everyone in the system and manually work out who was an active employee at the required date, but wanted to know if there is an easier way? 

There is no employee data that is being requested - it is simply total number of active staff at a particular date and whether they were full time, part time or casual.

Thanks 

• Hi Jodie_C,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, you can use Import/Export Assistant under the file menu to export the card information on Excel and manipulate it according to your requirements. This would give you more freedom to select the fields and multiple employees on one page.  

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jodie_C,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, you can use Import/Export Assistant under the file menu to export the card information on Excel and manipulate it according to your requirements. This would give you more freedom to select the fields and multiple employees on one page.  

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel