Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Payroll Tax report in New MYOB Business Payroll

Hello

We have just been upgraded from MYOB Essentials to Business Payroll and we do not have an option to run the Employer PAYE/DED Tax Report by month...only for the year. We pay our DED taxes monthly. Does anyone know if this is correct or whether there is something wrong?

Thanks everypone,

Jenny

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jenny20

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important Employer PAYE/DED reports are. Unfortunately, there is no option to show these reports by month in the new Business application. If want to edit the values to include only certain months, we will need to export the report to Microsoft Excel and edit it from there. Rest assured; we will raise this with the development team as a suggestion. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks, 

Genreve

harper23
      Trusted User

Hi so it's been a month with people asking for the PAYE report to be monthly not a yearly spreadsheet, is this going to change in an update? I was ok with my smaller business payroll changing over a month ago but now my larger business payroll has been changed over and it really is not easy to use having a yearly spreadsheet instead of a monthly one and our accountant does not like it either.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi harper23,  

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to share your concern with us. We understand the importance of your concern to your business and appreciate your understanding during this time. 

Regarding your concern, if you would like a change to be brought to this preference, we encourage you to post your suggestion on our Product Ideas Exchange board for consideration. However, as of this moment, we do not have any specific timeframe for this. Rest assured that we will communicate your requests and feedback to the team. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth

AdminGBMP
    Contributing User

Lordy, im glad im not the only one, ive just spent 2 hours trying to work it out, so frustrating!

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi AdminGBMP

Thank you for posting your experience in the forum and I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the same issue. 

If you need any further help or if you have any other concerns, please let us know. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,

Genreve