Forum Discussion

Zac-S
User
4 months ago

Receivables reconciliation with tax report Failed to load

Hi, the receivables reconciliation with tax report will not generate for the EOFY. I believe there is an error causing it to fail in August of 2022, however, I cannot isolate the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Zac-S

Thank you for your post and a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I regret the delay in our response.

I understand the significance of the receivables reconciliation report for you. To better assist you, I'll be reaching out to you via a private message to gather more details about this.

In the meantime, if you need further help, please don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Zac-S,

I appreciate your patience and cooperation as we worked together to address your concern through private messages.

I have executed some scripts on your file, and I am confident that the issue you were experiencing with the report has been resolved.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance or have any other concerns.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve