Can't link a document to a recurring bill transaction

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jlyall
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can't link a document to a recurring bill transaction

Hi Caitlin, apologies I saw your post yesterday but didn't get a chance to respond.  I have not seen any update but have spotted a potential work around which I am trialling today and should know the result tomorrow.  I had a similar problem with a really old open bill that I wanted to link an invoice to and gave me the same issue as a recurring bill in that it would not link from the in tray.  I picked up and dragged the invoice from my emails across to the attachments box within the bill and voile it worked and saved.  I will keep you posted how my recurring bill test goes.   

jlyall
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

It works.  Test complete.  I created a recurring bill and successfully attached the invoice by using the attachments area rather than the in tray.  Refer to my earlier post for instructions.  

CaitlinR
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Looking good from my end too. Will set up some new recurring bills and double check, but my test worked too.

KathK
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Yes!  It worked for me too. Create the recurring bill and drag the PDF invoice to the attachments area at the bottom of the page.  Rather than going to in tray and link document to exiting bill.  Well done team. Great solution.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post