Forum Discussion

Qiu
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Customer not found on web browser

Hi , is there limits to show customer for it's history on brower? I chose all period and all status, but when type in customer name, it shows "customer not found". It works ok when type name in search. why is it?

Qiu
    2 months ago

Thanks for replying Doreen. The customers are active, seems there is a bug for it. I can access it using "search" to locate the customer. But it is ok, I can still use sales register

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Qiu,

Thanks for your post.

The message you received, 'No customer found' typically happens when the customer is no longer active. With this, you may need to check customer profile to see if the 'Inactive contact' is ticked. To check it, go to Contacts > All contacts > Set the contact type to customer and then select the customer name.

Also, if you are looking for history of invoices, it is recommended to check the sales register report as this report can include inactive customer.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Qiu
      Contributing User

Thanks for replying Doreen. The customers are active, seems there is a bug for it. I can access it using "search" to locate the customer. But it is ok, I can still use sales register