Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Email invoices

Is MYOB having any technical issues with emailing invoices function today?
I am unable see the "emailed" status after emailing all my invoices this morning and no auto email has sent to my mailbox either. I waited for 3 hours and the status still hasn't change. Please advise.

9 Replies

• No emails have been working for me either.

I tested this using my test customer with a zero invoice and confirmed that emails are not being sent.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ALl,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Apologies for the delayed response. We received an issue regarding this on February 26, 2024 (Friday), and we managed to resolve it the same day. If you're still experiencing the same issue, please let us know, and we'll be happy to take another look at it for you. 

We appreciate everyone's understanding.

Regards,
    Earl

KarenK1
      User

Hi Earl,

I cant email remittance advices or Invoices, I used to but something has changed

Thanks Karen 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KarenK1,

I apologize for the delayed response. Are you encountering any error messages while sending emails? If yes, please respond with screenshots of the error messages you are receiving. Additionally, I recommend visiting this help article for troubleshooting:  Email troubleshooting

Looking forward to your response.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl