denebdesign
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

MYOB Capture not letting me log in

Hi,

New Phone.

MYOB Capture now wants log in.

Username and Password entered correctly and verified as MYOB in browser on new phone works.

Receive "there was a problem signing in. Please make sure your credentials are correct and try again"

MYOB data is on - this was a suggestion from previous post on same issue in April 2023.

thank you

Cameron

• Hi denebdesign 

Thank you for your post.

At the moment there is no incident report of the MYOB Capture app not working. Can you please uninstall and reinstall the app.

Once you've done this, could you please confirm if you can sign in? If it's still not working, please send us a screenshot of the error message you receive.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi denebdesign 

Thank you for your post.

At the moment there is no incident report of the MYOB Capture app not working. Can you please uninstall and reinstall the app.

Once you've done this, could you please confirm if you can sign in? If it's still not working, please send us a screenshot of the error message you receive.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

denebdesign
      Contributing User

Thank you ,

I have deleted app and reinstalled and sign it has worked .

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi denebdesign 

Thank you for the update. It's great to hear that it is now working. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. We are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess