Forum Discussion

canvasconcepts
Contributing User
3 months ago

MYOB Column Widths in Invoices

Can someone please help with the invoice column widths.  We can no longer read our invoice number when on the invoices page.  The columns used to be adjustable and since the update from the beginning of the year they stopped the adjustment.  After the crash on Friday last week we can no longer read the columns!!  Please help to sort this ASAP!!

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi canvasconcepts,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response.

The problem with the date and invoice number not fully appearing on the screen has been resolved. If you encounter any lingering difficulties, please inform us, and we'll be happy to investigate further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

_-_-_-_-_
      Experienced Cover User

Is this why we can no longer see who a supplier is unless their name has 5 characters or less?

I mean this is just unusable now.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi _-_-_-_-_ ,

Thank you for your post. Another workaround to view the supplier is to click on the bill/invoice number or zoom in or out on the browser to see the name, although it may not display the entire name; however, you can see the first name of the supplier.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl