Forum Discussion

21 days ago

Invoice full width header now cut short

Hi

I have gone into MYOB tonight to do up my husbands invoices, I have not changed any settings since last time.  When printing the invoices the Full width header image I have in the template is being croped and centered at the top of the invoice.  I only have the one Template so it is not that the wrong one has been selected.

Invoices printed out fine on the 15/4/24

8 Replies

• Hi, also having a problem with invoice format. Amount column is showing nothing except an A at the top. No $$ visible when exporting or viewing. 

RiaSean
      User

Hi Shehadie,  I could not fix this so I just changed from Service template to Services & Items, it worked.  Not sure how to fix the Service Template yet.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nfluerty,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join us!

It sounds like there might have been some changes in the system that affected the display of your invoice header. One thing you can try is checking the invoice template in the sales settings. It's possible that during an upgrade, the template settings were adjusted.

Try creating a new template to see if it will display the same format after the upgrade. This might help identify if the issue lies within the template settings or if it's something else causing the problem.

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

RiaSean
      User

Hi, I have a similar problem with the invoice no settings have been changed, when exporting invoice it is not printing the amount column.  See attached.  

• I am currently using Business Pro and am also having the same problems with the standard version of the Services invoice template (actually the only services template on Business Pro and only very few  options to customise).  The problem appears to be with the Service template and even creating a new version it still has the same problem.  I have had to revert to Service/Item template to get an invoice showing the correct information, but this is not ideal as we are a service based company.

Same as everybody else, invoices printed on the 14th were ok.

Shehadie
      User

I followed RiaSean advice and changed to service/item template which did work. I also found some advice in previous feeds which advised that the problem with services template shows when you “view pdf” but if you email it (test by emailing to yourself) the invoice appears as normal. Tried it and worked for me!

sharoncai
        User

Thanks Shehadie I will give that a try as all of our invoices are emailed to customers anyway.