Forum Discussion

sues0204
Trusted Cover User
11 months ago

MYOB Payments Surcharging - not clear enough for customers

This is I guess more of a complaint / request for improvement.  We have surcharging turned on, but when a customer goes through to payments for online invoices, the surcharge is not shown clearly when the customer chooses the Paypal option -  the payment amount changes from the original invoice value, but that's not easy to spot at the time.  There is no message or even a seperate line to say that a surcharge is being charged.  This must be clearer for the customer.
If the customer chooses credit card, there is a seperate line that shows the surcharge - but it is in a faded out grey colour and very easy to miss.  Again, I think this needs to be clearer for the customer.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sues0204

Thanks for your post and welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

You can find more information about this on our help article Customer surcharging for online payments. There you will be able to see how the subcharging looks to your customer.

If you would like a change to be brought to this preference, I would encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth