Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Purchase Orders

HI

I am trying to enter a Purchase Order and when I have completed it and go to hit save I get this error message:

"Please specify a linked account.  Turn on settings under manage linked accounts."

I have going into settings and added my bank account details but still nothing works.

I also need to know once someone can tell me how to fix this error how to print a purchase order because I can't see a print funcion.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Clean_Country1 

The linked account could refer to any number of things, but not likely to be your bank account. Check that each tax code used on the Order has a linked account, check each Item has a linked account, check there is a linked account for Payables/Trade Creditors. If trying to enter a payment at the same time you might need a linked account for Deposits. Check the Support notes for the product you are using to see how to set linked accounts for tax codes etc.

Regards

Gavin

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Clean_Country1,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you were not able to complete a purchase. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue and I do apologize for the delayed response. This error prevents the user from saving any changes made to existing quotes/orders , such as adding additional lines or changing existing details. 

Thank you gavin12345 for providing the solution, promptly.
    Regards,
    Earl