Forum Discussion

smileykylie1982
Trusted User
7 months ago

Recurring invoices not working

Hello,

I have a customer that is set up for a recurring invoice to be created for them each month.

This feature has worked properly just once after I set it up about 2 months ago. The invoice doesn't automatically email to them, which I think should be an option for this feature, but the first automatic invoice was created correctly last month.

But I checked just now and this month's invoice for my customer hasn't been created.

Does this feature not work after a month even though the end date is set to indefinitely?

Thanks,

Kylie.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Interestingly enough, right after I manually created the invoice several days after the automatic invoice should have been created, the automatic one decided to create itself.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi smileykylie1982,

Thank you for your thorough post, and I apologize for the delay in responding. If you happen to encounter this issue again, we strongly recommend clearing your browser's cache and history or attempting to log in using a different web browser.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
      Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi smileykylie1982,

I just want to check if you're still having this issue? If so, please feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl