changing the supplier payment Reference number once the payment

Sash93
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

changing the supplier payment Reference number once the payment

1. Question 01- How to change the supplier payment Reference number once the payment is moved to Electronic payments? Number of characters i can type in reference section is different from MYOB desktop version to MYOB web version. 

2. Question 02-In the Bills window under purchase, list of suppliers shows upto "L". All other suppliers from M to Z are not there. How to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: changing the supplier payment Reference number once the payment

Hi @Sash93

Welcome to the Community Forum. I apologize for the delayed response. 

For your first question, if the supplier payment in question is still in the prepare electronic payments window, you can click the reference number to open payment and alter the reference number. However, this is not possible if the payment is already processed as an electronic batch payment. In the latter case, you will need to delete the electronic payment, change the reference number, and re-record the electronic payment. 

As for the bill window question, if the filter information is all accurate and the supplier contact is active, the purchase invoice in question should appear. If after checking the filter and the supplier contact information the bills are still missing, you can send us screenshots and we'll investigate this further. 

Let us know if you require further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post