EXO/ Supplier price break

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JMMPW
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

EXO/ Supplier price break

There is a discount tab in the creditor account page, where you can put in MOQ and the discount associated with it.

Is it possible to have multiple discount for 1 stockcode against 1 supplier?

For example I can source a widget from supplier A with different discount depending on the amount I purchase.

1 REPLY 1
Will_H
MYOB Moderator
2,604 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

2,604Posts

1,064Kudos

292Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: EXO/ Supplier price break

Hi @JMMPW ,

I recommend you talk to your implementing consultant for help setting up the solution that best suits your company.

With that said, there are broadly 3 ways to handle Quantity break prices in Exo:
1) Set up Linked stock items for the pack quantities, and have separate stockcodes for each pack size.  
(This works well if the quantity prices are "Individual vs Box vs Pallet".  Less well for true quantity breaks.  This is ideal if you also offer pack-size based pricing.)

2) Set up Alternate Supplier Codes, which are like Linked Stock Items, but cannot be sold.
(This works well if the quantity prices are "Individual vs Box vs Pallet".  Less well for true quantity breaks)

3) Set up Prices/Discounts using Price Rules under the creditor account.

For primers on Pack Pricing, see this part of help:
https://help.myob.com.au/exo/help/exo2021/desktop/Argon_EXO_Help/Stock/Procedure/Defining_Supplier_S...

There's a full whitepaper on Pricing & Discounting here: https://help.myob.com.au/exo/whitepapers/MYOB%20EXO%20Business%20-%20Pricing%20and%20Discounting.pdf...
Note: the same pricing matrix that can be applied to Sale prices can be applied to Purchase prices.

Cheers,
Will

MYOB Enterprise Services Product Platform Liaison

Exo Education Centre| Forum Search

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post