Invoice customisation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
yobers
Trusted User
35 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

35Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice customisation

I think it would be great to allow more customisation of the invoices and how they appear on the pdf. For instance being able to reduce the line spacing below and above items. I have no need of the QR code either and would be grateful to be able to remove this. Sometimes my item list has gone just beyond the page limit and creates a second page with mostly blank space. A simple bit of customisation would allow me to fit everything on the one page neatly. 

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoice customisation

Hi @yobers 

Thanks for your feedback.

Customization of invoices is something in the pipeline for future improvement of the programme. I have passed your comments on to the team for further development. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Bookiwi1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I agree, I hate the layout, it is so restrictive. I am trialling MYOB from being an AVID Xero user and finding it appalling how restricted it is and how your hands are tied, this way or no way... what? I used to use MYOB v19 years ago, changed to XERO and really considering going back to it for this customisation aspect as well. I dont want the QR code OR the BPay option on my invoices, I want to be paid via direct deposit ONLY. 

LaraJ
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Very frustrating how you cannot remove the QR code or make the bank details box bigger OR remove the link to view the invoice online (who wants to do this) .... and the payment terms are simply a due date - not 30 days or 60 days ... also the PO number is larger than the invoice number, you can't easily add fields to add a department or a long address or the contact person ... basically nothing!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post