MYOB Products

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
billfoster
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Products

Heya, Trying to understand the difference between Greentree and Accountright. From what I've been reading, Greentree is an ERP system with multiple modules, while Accountright is a financial tool. However, I see there is inventory management capabilities in Accountright where I expect it to be part of an ERP.

Also, is the financial module in Greentree is actually the Accountright product?

Any reference would be great. Trying to understand what is right for the organization.

Cheers! 

Bill Smiley Happy
1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: MYOB Products

Hi @billfoster 

AccountRight and Greentree are different products of MYOB. AccountRight is powerful accounting and business management software more suitable for small to medium businesses, while MYOB Greentree is a comprehensive on-premise ERP solution which can be customised to suit your organisation.

I would suggest taking a look of the MYOB Greentree page if you haven't already, and simply request to speak to our Greentree team, they'll be able to provide you with insights of what Greentree can do.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post