Forum Discussion

6 years ago
Solved

Receive Payments not opening

Hi

I am hitting a IT glitche when attempting to record customer payments this morning. Was working ok then unable to get payment button on invoice to go to receive money. Both payment button from invoice, or receive money will open to record payment.

Have rebotted PC with no change to this error.

Please help!

Alicia

• Hi AliciaC 

Just to confirm the situation, you are selecting Payment or Sales>>Recieve Payments and you are not seeing the Receive Payments window opening?

If so, generally this is a case of the window is appearing onscreen or behind another one. I would recommend closing the program, reopening. Once reopened, go to Sales>>Receive Payments. If the window doesn't appear, go to Windows (top of the screen)>>Cascade. This will cascade the windows and bring over windows that don't appear on screen onto the screen for viewing.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AliciaC 

Just to confirm the situation, you are selecting Payment or Sales>>Recieve Payments and you are not seeing the Receive Payments window opening?

If so, generally this is a case of the window is appearing onscreen or behind another one. I would recommend closing the program, reopening. Once reopened, go to Sales>>Receive Payments. If the window doesn't appear, go to Windows (top of the screen)>>Cascade. This will cascade the windows and bring over windows that don't appear on screen onto the screen for viewing.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

AliciaC
      User

Hi Stephen

Thank you so much. That was correct, looked liked was opening but was not showing. Changing view to cascade did the trick, there were heaps of receive money screens... LOL Thought I knew all the tricks, thats a good one.

Thank you again!

Alicia