Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Can not open client datafiles from MYOB Partner Dashboard

I have an issue now on all my esktops using chrome browser, it won't open client datafiles from the Partner Dashboard, It says the connection isnt secure and refuses to load anything, I've adjusted for the dashboard to allow for pop ups but still isn't loading client files. HELP!!!!

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Pookieness1988,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We're sorry to know that you're not being able to open client data files from the Partner Dashboard using the Chrome browser due to a "connection isn't secure" error. I appreciate your patience and for reaching out about this. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue. One possible solution could be to clear your Google Chrome cache. Here are the steps to do that:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click and select Settings.
    3. From there, navigate to the Privacy and Security section and click on Clear Browsing Data.
    4. In the pop-up window, select the time range for which you want to clear cached information. To delete everything, select All Time.
    5. Check the boxes for "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files.".
    6. Click on Clear Data.

Please note that clearing the cache may log you out of websites, remove saved preferences, or reset certain settings. If the issue persists, another possible solution could be to check for any console errors in Chrome. Here's how you can do that:

1. Open the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots) and choose More Tools > Developer Tools. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Chrome window and choose Inspect, or use the shortcut keys Ctrl + Shift + I.
    2. Choose the Console tab to view the logs being produced.
    3. Right-click in the console box and choose Clear Console.
    4. Repeat the action that caused the error. Any errors within the logs will be recorded in red error text.

If you see any errors, you can save the error log by right-clicking on the Console tab and choosing Save As. This will save the entire log to a.txt file. You can then share this file with us for further analysis.

Do let me know if none of these solutions work.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Pookieness1988,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you're still not able to see your client data files from your MYOB dashboard. If yes, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Otherwise, if my response above has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella