Forum Discussion

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Dashboard

Whats happen to the latest dashboard. The charts showing invoicing for the last six month have completly disappared as the valve of open invoices. In fact it shows very little information. Totally useless.

• Hi pippypip,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, when you click the arrow, it will show both open and overdue invoices. Kindly sign out and then sign in again. We also recommend to clearing the browsing cache, clearing them fixes certain problems. It can also speed up your device, and you can also try it on a different browser. 

If you require assistance on this issue or if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi pippypip,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, when you click the arrow, it will show both open and overdue invoices. Kindly sign out and then sign in again. We also recommend to clearing the browsing cache, clearing them fixes certain problems. It can also speed up your device, and you can also try it on a different browser. 

If you require assistance on this issue or if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

• Hi There,

I agree with the original post. the dashboard is very bad compared to the previous version. it does not give you a good snapshot of where the busiess finanacials are sitting. why change something when it works?

It seems all MYOB ever do is make the software more expensive and less interactive. useless.