Forum Discussion

fdonnelly
Experienced Partner
3 years ago

Partner Dashboard - Unable to log in

I'm trying to log in to the partner dashboard (partner.myob.com), however there is either just a spinning wheel or I get an error message (see attached). Once you select a practice, it's just the spinning wheel again.

I've checked the service status & there are no events. I've tried both Chrome & Edge. 

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I am getting the same error.  Can someone (anyone!!) from MYOB provide an update on what is happening and when it will be fixed??

• Hi fdonnellytinamacnz

Thanks for your posts. If you're still experiencing this can you please clear your browser cache and try again, if this doesn't work please let me know so I can take a look into this further with our teams. 

Kirsten4
      User

I am getting this error also. I have tried clearing cookies & cache with no luck. 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to confirm if you've since been able to access the partner dashboard ?

Please let me know if you're still having troubles. 

fdonnelly
      Experienced Partner

Melisa_D Clearing the cache did not work. Still just getting a spinning wheel or the same error message as before. 

WayneC
    Experienced Partner

We have had a user just get the same error as well. She was accessing the portal via the cloud icon in the ribbon in Practice Manager.