Payroll reporting 2020 to 2021

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll reporting 2020 to 2021

I"ve been contacted about a payroll that wasn't set up for the entire payroll year for single touch payroll.  How can I include the months that were not being reported?

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Payroll reporting 2020 to 2021

Hi @Wolfie2011 

If you're using AccountRight and those previous payruns still exist in the software, you can do a $0 payrun dated 30/06/2021 and declare that to ATO. Doing this will update the year to date figures for that payroll year.

Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Thank you for your prompt reply, I really appreciate it.  I have another person just contact me about his end of year payroll but I'm unable to gain access to the Payroll reporting area.  I've tried to add myself as a user as I'm the administrator but I'ved been unsuccesful.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @Wolfie2011 

If you're trying to add yourself as declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting on this file, please ensure the steps are followed as described in this help article.  However, if the issue is access-related and you're not able to click on Payroll Reporting Center, your user role needs to have read/write permissions for the payroll command center. More information for this is given on: User roles

Please let me know at what step the process is failing if you've already tried both of these. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

I haven't been successful.  Although the client has said the STP has been set up it is not showing that when I log in.  I've logged a call with the ATO to connect.

Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Somehow the client has found the correct information and he can complete his end of year process.  I'm grateful for your help as its been a most frustrating time.  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post