MYOB Online not saving work

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Liza79
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Online not saving work

I have just completed work (bank reconciliations and payments) and that work is now gone. Do I do it again or wait.... I have moved from my PC to online and currently am finding this very difficult there is no help and there is no where to complain. I know this probably isn't the forum but need to start somewhere.

2 REPLIES 2
AlanT
Partner
2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

Re: MYOB Online not saving work

Hi @Liza79 

If you have just moved your data file on line, is it possible that you entered your data into one file and have now accessed the other?

If you are working with a data file that is online, you should see a green Online message in the bottom right of your AccountRight window:

Capture.JPG

If it is  a local file the message local message will be purple.

Regards,

AlanT

Liza79
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Online not saving work

Hi AlanT,

I was working on the online file not on my PC as I have two files for each and it is very clear which one I was using. I'm thinking that perhaps having 3/4 tabs open Online would have been my problem..... as this online version is new to me I'm considering this may be the solution. I'm still not happy with the Online and considering there are many customers who are not happy with it MYOB should have a dedicated team looking into resolving the basic issue that I have read about in this forum.

Thanks Ill try only one tab open and see if it saves. 

Regards 

Liza79

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post