MYOB payroll timesheet importing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Orchard-Sue
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB payroll timesheet importing

Hi we usually use enter pays to enter all our data however I would like to start using import timesheets as well as enter pays.  I have created a csv file for one of my batches imported it and printed it but how do I get it into my payroll.  When I go to process pays none of the time sheet information is there.  I have attached a file of where I have got to what is my next step?  Thanks 

Import timesheet example.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,923 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

2,923Posts

719Kudos

363Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB payroll timesheet importing

Hi @Orchard-Sue 

You now need to "calculate default pays" on the enter pays screen. This will bring all the information across from the timesheet screen into enter pays. It should be noted that you cannot edit the imported information once int he enter pays screen - so you need to make sure its right. If you needed to make changes, then you cancel all active pays and go back to the timesheets screen - edit what you need then calculate default pays again. You dont lose the timesheets screen until you finalise the pay - you can do this process as many times as you need to to get the information correct. The process of Calculate default pays also creates a pay for the salary staff where you have defaults set up on the pay defaults screen - so check that their information is not doubled if you have done both.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Orchard-Sue
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos