Payroll file paths not being created

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KristinBWT
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll file paths not being created

So my problem has been when I finalise my Payroll the files are not being created for the Bank or IRD.  I thought once I did the 2023 update for payroll that might fix it, but no it didn’t.  I am getting the following alerts when I Finalize the pay.  I have checked that all the files in Payroll Options.  This is a real nuisance as I am needing to manually do the payments to our Staff in the Bank and also manualy enter all the info to the IRD.  I have attached the alerts I am getting when I finalize the Pay.

I have made several attempts to contact MYOB direct and I my phone calls have been cut off, must be something wrong with their phones as I did this on my landline and mobile.  I also did myob chat and the reply I got at 11.30 this morning was bear with me while I find an answer . I am still waiting.  A little bit frustrating.

Thanks

Leonie

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Payroll file paths not being created

Hi @KristinBWT 

Thank you for your post.

I suggest that you check if the path and filename fields are correct by going through Tools >> Options >> the Bank & IRD tab. Write protection prevents the PC from making changes to something that is stored locally in your PC. Regarding the Payday Filing issue, try running as Administrator. AMD (firewall) can prevent you from creating it as a regular user.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post