Forum Discussion

Chezz22
Experienced Cover User
5 months ago

Payroll

Hi,

I've installed my paroll on another computer but am getting the attached message, I have re installed the latest version but am still getting tis error.

I can't find a telephone number to phone for help, which is a pity and frustrationg.

Thanks,

Cheryl

5 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chezz22 ,

Thank you for your post. 

Regarding your concern, when you install MYOB Payroll it puts a series of files in the Temp Folder for your user profile. Please try to uninstall, delete the payroll folders, then reinstall. Make sure you have a backup, but you should not need to delete the folder in docs where your data is. Just delete the program folders. 

Please feel free to post again if you still need assistance with this, We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Chezz22
      Experienced Cover User

Hi,

I have not be able to resolve this. I have deleted and reinstalled the software from MYOB downloads on the web, deleted the files on my conputer, restored numerous times. I've even asked our computer guru to help but every time we still the the 1241 version.

Are you able to send me the correct version 2023.1.1243?

Thanks,

Cheryl

jenniek
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Chezz22 

I have found in some client computers where there was two different loctions where Payroll was installed. Both needed to be deleted to be able to do a fresh install to get the right version installed. I searched anything myob in the C drive to find other folders. Hope this helps.