Forum Discussion

FW2016
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago

Bank Feeds not working

Morning, my bank feeds for the 14th November haven't worked.  There are two amounts showing in the Bank Statement column however the clients payments made via myob portal haven't been allocated from "Prepare Bank Deposit" to "Your Transactions" to marry up with the deposits.  I've waited a few of days to see if the issue would rectify itself, but..... nothing!  Please advise.

7 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FW2016

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your bank feeds not being matched to the transactions in the system. In my understanding, if the transactions are still sitting in the Prepare Bank Deposit window, you can create a transaction from there to move the amount from the undeposited funds to the bank account of your choice. 

I would suggest creating a transaction from the Prepare Bank Deposits window if the transactions haven't been automatically recorded yet. After which you can match this recently created bank transaction with the bank feed. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

FW2016
      Experienced Cover User

Morning Team, Unfortunately I'm still waiting for this issue to be resolved.  I need to run end of month reconciliations and am unable to due so due to this banking system failure!  Please resolve asap.  Thank you.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FW2016

Thank you for the update. 

May I know if you followed my previous response to create the transactions from the Prepare Bank Deposits window? 

If you've done this but the issue persists. please provide us further information and we'll help as best we can. 

Thanks,
        Genreve