Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Bank Feeds not synching

HI We bank with ANZ and have MYOB Business Lite. Message says bank feeds haven't synched for 12 days.  I've cleared all the cache, logged off and back in etc but still same issue - nothing for April at all.

Also we need to delete 3 unallocated items back from last October from our bank transactions if you can please help with that as well.

Thanks

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi OneDesignTP,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Thank you for your efforts in troubleshooting this issue, such as clearing the cache and logging back in. Upon a thorough check, I received a notification from ANZ Bank on 03/04/2024, informing me that there is a delay in bank feeds; however, this has already been resolved. With this, I would highly recommend that there are other users from the file who can log in to see if there are bank feeds already for April. If there are still none, kindly call the bank for any updates.

Regarding your other concern about three unallocated items that you would like to delete from your bank transactions, only our relevant team can do so, but it is for a specific date range only. If the three unallocated transactions are the only transactions on that date, then we can proceed. If not, the other transactions on that date will be deleted as well.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

OneDesignTP
      User

Hi Doreen

Thanks for your reply.  We only have one user file so that advice doesn't help.

Re the unallocated transactions, all 3 are on the same date (from 2 different bank feeds).  Please advise how we contact the team to remove them.

Thanks

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi OneDesignTP,

Thank you for the response. I'll be glad to assist you in deleting these transactions. Please send me the following details through private message.

• Serial Number
        • Account Name (Company Name)
        • Your full name and email address
        • Date Range of Bank Feed Transactions
        • Bank Feed Details (if you have more than 1 bank feed)

Kind regards,

Sai