Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Remove Inactive work location in MYOB Teams

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I have a few issues using MYOB Teams (Browser), such as - 

1. Unable to remove inactive locations. 

2. Unable to remove approved timesheets. 

3. Unable to export timesheets into MS Excel. 

Does anyone know if there is a solution for these?

Thanks in advance. 

5 Replies

• Hi Nihalkhurshid,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

To answer your questions about managing locations and timesheets:

1. Removing Inactive Locations: To delete inactive locations, click the three dots (•••) next to the location and choose "Remove location."
    2. Removing Approved Timesheets: Please note that, currently, you can only delete timesheets that haven't been approved yet. While approved timesheets can't be deleted, you can still edit them to adjust entries.
    3. Exporting Timesheets to MS Excel: As of now, the option to export timesheets directly to MS Excel is not available in either the MYOB Team Admin Portal or the MYOB Team mobile app.

For detailed instructions on using MYOB Team, kindly refer to the following article below:

Please let me know if you require further assistance, and I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Nihalkhurshid
      User

Hi Princess, 

Thank you so much, and thank you for your quick response on this. 

1.  Removing Inactive locations: I tried myself but there is no option to remove inactive locations. I am attaching a few screenshots that might help us understand. 

2. Removing Approved Timesheets: I get it removing timesheets is not an option. 

3. Exporting Timesheets to MS Excel: This is something that must be on top of the priority list. I have checked the reports but there is nothing useful before the timesheet is approved, I need to reconcile the timesheets with physical copies of signed day sheets before I approve their timesheets.  

Regards,

Nihal 

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Nihalkhurshid,

Thank you for your response.

To delete the location, please begin by editing the location, activate it, and then return to the three dots (•••) next to the location to select "Delete."

Regarding your suggestion to export timesheets into Excel, I will pass this on to the team responsible for system updates and enhancements. I also encourage you to share your ideas on our Product ideas board for our developers to review and consider.

Please feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Nihalkhurshid
        User

Princess_R Thank you for your feedback. I am told that removing locations is not available in New Zealand. I can only make them Inactive. But the business model like ours where we already have over 30 job locations in 2 weeks this may get pretty messed up in a few months. I wish there was someone who could take this feedback and work on it.