Forum Discussion

AH65
User
2 years ago

EOFY finalisation - Overtime & Gross payments

Yes, we are having issues with finalisation of wages.

Our wages reports (summary and register) together with STP's year-to-date verification reports balance, but when drilling  going into the detail of each employee, some have base and overtime in their gross total, others it's justs their base showing in gross total.

We too have processed a pay in July being our totals reconciled.

MYOB where is your help.... please send an email out advising of the error so we are not all stressed trying to solve problems?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AH65 

Thanks for your post. Sorry for the delay in response.

If the Payroll Summary and Payroll Register match, kindly check if the Payroll Activity Summary report matches too. Also, please check each payroll category used if they were assigned to the correct ATO Reporting Category. If changes have been made, please send update event or $0 pay run to update the figures then check the reports again.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

JF67
      User

I have a problem with 2 payruns that have not registered 2 categories. I have run the update event but this hasn't helped.

Please advise a solution.

Thanks

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JF67 

Thanks for your post.

Kindly check if the payroll categories were assigned to the correct ATO Reporting Categories. If changes have been, you will send update event to update the figures. Also, you may need to check if the Payroll Activity and Payroll Register Summary reports have the correct figures.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen