Forum Discussion

Karadoc
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

STP 2 Returned Superannuation

Hi,

We are on STP 2, i made a payment to Super last week for multiple Super Funds and one of the payments has bounced back to me. How do i reprocess this payment as i have now found that the ABN was incorrect?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Karadoc 

Thanks for your post.

If a super contribution was returned, you may need to reverse the whole batch payment even if it includes the other successful contributions. Once reversed, you will need to record the successfully paid contribution through Pay Liabilities then the returned contribution through Pay Superannuation window. For detailed steps on how to do this, kindly check The Help Article Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Karadoc
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you , it was easier than it looked.

Now reprocessed

Thank you once again

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Karadoc 

Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear that you were able to reprocess the returned super contribution. Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,

Doreen