Forum Discussion

SallyJ
Cover User
2 years ago

Superannuation payments stuck in processing payments

Hi there,

I have just noticed that the super payments from our last payroll (processed on the 3rd June) has not come out of our bank account. I have looked in Manage Payments in MYOB and the payment has a status of Processing Payments. This is very unusual as it normally only takes 1 or 2 days to appear in our bank account. I am wondering whether it has anything to do with the fact that the super payments have changed for each employee this pay run as slight adjustments have been made to their annual salaries. This is the only thing that I can think of that may have caused this. If you could please advise how this can be rectified. Thanks 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SallyJ 

Thank you for posting.

Since the status is Processing Payments, it means that this has been processed from Pay Super already. The maximum processing time for payments is 3-5 days. What I would suggest is calling your bank if there are delays or contacting our Pay Super team (paysuper@myob.com) if it exceeds 5 days. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.