Forum Discussion

robyno8888
Experienced Cover User
9 days ago

MYOB Invoice APP

Hi MYOB Team

We have Accounts Right 2024.8.1.5 running on our laptop - $141.00 pm

We run a mobile SERVICE industry business with iPhone & iPad away from the office.

Last Thursday the old version of the MYOB Invoices App stopped working on our Apple Devices. 
I installed the new MYOB Invoice App - I can see our paid and outstanding invoices but cannot create a new invoice as our contacts won’t update.

Error message "Something's gone wrong. Tap below to try again. click on TRY AGAIN. and receive the same error message.

We need the MYOB app to work flawlessly to operate our business as carrying a laptop in our vans is not an option.

Any advice would be appreciated 

Thanks

Robyn

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi robyno8888,

This issue commonly arises when the email address isn't associated with their my.MYOB account. To resolve this, navigate to Setup >> User Access and choose the desired User ID. Next, opt for 'This user will sign-on with a my.MYOB account (Recommended)' and input their email address in the Email field. Afterward, save the changes. This action links the User ID with the specified email address, allowing the client to successfully access the MYOB Invoices app.

If you're still having issues after following the steps above, you can contact our support team for more help. The best ways to contact our support team are through live chat (via our virtual assistant MOCA) or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com.

Regards,
    Earl

robyno8888
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl

Ok - yes the email addresses are different.

As the Administrator the email address I use for the business my.MYOB account is different to the email we use to send emails from Accounts Right desktop and the MYOB APP.

I did not set up another my.MYOB account for the business email I just added the staff member as another user and assigned them “selected roles”.

i will attempt to resolve my issue and contact support if I have any issues.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Robyn

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi robyno8888,

Your welcome. Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl

robyno8888
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl,

I have logged into My Myob Account there is no LIVE Chat Popping up or I cannot find where to create a support ticket.

Apologies - I am computer savvy but it’s just not obvious.

thanks

robyn 

robyno8888
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl - please disregard.

i have found support request area.

thanks 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi robyno8888,

I suggest creating a support ticket instead. Just go to the My Account page and click on "Lodge a support request." This will create a case, and you'll get an email response for support.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks,

Genreve

robyno8888
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Genreve

Apologies for contacting you again.

Thank you I lodged a support request yesterday - no reply as yet. So I phoned just now, I spoke to a lovely girl for 51 minutes but I did not get my problem resolved. She directed me to https://app.myob.com our staff connot use a browser version working mobile in a van.

This is the APP i need to work on our apple devices https://www.myob.com/au/myob-apps/myob-invoice - it synchronises with the invoices in our file but not the customer cards from my AccountsRight desktop/laptop version.

Can you please advise how/if I can get this resolved - I am a loyal MYOB customer for 20+ years but will need to consider changing software if it cannot be sorted.

Thanks

Robyn

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi robyno8888,

I checked your case, and it seems to be ongoing. We may need to wait for the support team's response to your support request ticket as this requires troubleshooting. In the meantime, I recommend trying to reinstall the application to see if that helps. 

Thanks,

Genreve