Forum Discussion

mberkhout
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Old accounts right V 2016.2

Hi 

I am not able to confirm my company files. I followed instructions to confirm by phone, however, it does not work for my version. Could someone please help

Thank you in advance

Mary

• Hi mberkhout

Thank you for your patience and effort in working with me via private message. We are glad that we have resolved your concern. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mberkhout

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum useful. Thank you for letting us know about your concern. We are sorry that you encountered challenges confirming your company file and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. 

For older MYOB products, we have made it easier for you to confirm company files by using our dedicated self-service option, so you can generate the confirmation code whenever you need by going to http://help.myob.com/confirmation - no need to contact support.  

For full details, check out the Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.  

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.  

If this does not resolve your concern, I have sent you a private message to assist you further. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  

Leneth

• Hi mberkhout 

The link provided by Leneth_A  does not apply to AR2016 files (it only applies to v19 .myo files). You will need to contact MYOB to send you a licence file. Similar posts has instructed the user to upgrade to AR2023.8 in order to confirm. Apparently if you have a licence for AR2016 you can upgrade to AR2023 at no charge - check this will MYOB though before attempting.

Regards

Gavin

mberkhout
      Contributing User

Hi Gavin

Thank you for your advice. The telephone number when you select "confirm by phone" did not work. COuld you please provide the number I should call please?

Thank you

Mary

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi gavin12345

Thank you for providing help here in the Community Forum. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your efforts during this time. 

We are glad to inform you that we are working with mberkhout via private message. I have checked their account, and you are correct that they will need to install the latest version of AccountRight 2023.8 with no cost involved. We have updated our online help with this information Activation and confirmation errors. We are sure that other users will benefit from that information. 

Thank you again for your active participation and we truly value your contributions to our community. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
      Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mberkhout

Thank you for your patience and effort in working with me via private message. We are glad that we have resolved your concern. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

mberkhout
      Contributing User

Thank you very much Leneth!I appreciate all your advice and time spent to help me get on with my work

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi mberkhout,

Thank you for the post and we're glad that one of our moderators resolved your issue. If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum. Have a great day!

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai